Pulse Align - How to Become a Member of ACMA Association
ACMA Association, founded in 2008, represents health professionals who have completed training in osteopathy, naturopathy, kinesiology, massage therapy, traditional Chinese medicine or acupuncture. The association is accredited by the main group insurance companies in Canada, allowing its members to issue receipts for their patients.
EASY STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. COMPLETE THE MEMBERSHIP FORM
Download the membership form below, complete it and return it to us with all your documents by email (see instructions below).
2. MANDATORY PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
All ACMA members are required to carry liability or malpractice insurance.
In fact, our members can now make a request directly online. They receive their quote immediately and can issue their contract by choosing to pay by credit card without fees or by monthly installments with Primaco financing company inc. Minimum fee of $50 applies for monthly payment.
3. SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS
- Attach diploma(s) and transcripts
- Attach a copy of an official photo ID (driving license or passport)
- You must send us proof of your La Turquoise professional malpractice insurance coverage.