EASY STEPS TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM
Download application form below, fill it out and send it back to us with all your other documents by email (see instructions below).
2. MANDATORY MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
Every ACMA members have to get a liability or malpractice insurance.
3. SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS
- Attach diploma(s) and transcripts
- Attach a proof of your inscription to the Bridge Program: Any NAO or NUMSS alumni who want to become a member of our associations need to take the “Bridge Program” (you need to send us a proof of your inscription to the program) if they have studied online.
- Attach a copy of government issued photo identification (driver's license or passport)
- You must send us a proof of your mandatory malpractice insurance coverage from La Turquoise.